Saturday, September 24, 2016

How To Stop Feeling Sorry For Yourself

Are you Feeling Sorry for yourself? Do you want your friends to feel sorry for you? This mindset stops you from growing. Read this post to break the pattern.

I don’t know you, but if you are a person that wants other people to feel sorry for you or you are constantly getting depressed this post is for you. There is actually a pattern which I call “dyspnoea box pattern“. I call it “dyspnoea box pattern” because at the end you feel like you are caught in a small box without a possibility to get out and there is no enough ear to breathe.

At the first this pattern doesn’t seem so heavy. Usually, it starts with a thought “I am bad at everything” or “everything is against me“. When you start to think this way you are stepping into a very dangerous zone from which is very difficult to get out....

Read Full Post Here: http://www.kamilmigas.com/stop-feeling-sorry/

No comments:

Post a Comment